The Eric Liddell Centre is an Edinburgh charity dedicated to inspiring, empowering, and supporting people of all ages, cultures and abilities, as an expression of compassionate Christian values.
The Centre operates a range of quality caring services. These include:
- a specialist registered Day Care Service for people with a diagnosis of dementia.
- the Ca(I)re Programme for carers that provides free educational, social and health based courses across the city.
- Carer Befriending Service.
- Day Breaks Service for carers and the people they care for.
In addition the Centre provides:
- low cost office space for small charities.
- rooms for other groups providing activities for the community.
- and a range of enterprises to support the Centre’s work.
Thought for the week
"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year." Charles Dickens
Find out more about the inspirational life and work of Eric Liddell, which still continues to inspire people today.